Thursday 13 August 2015

LEGEN... Wait for it...

...DARY!

Trialling for a new guild at the moment.  Definitely less progress-based than the last one (8/13HC) but a lot more fun. 

Last night we started on Iskar Normal (no trinket yet again) and killed up to Mannoroth then reset and started on Heroic.
6 more bosses down on Heroic meant everything was now dead apart from Archimonde.

No attempts were made on Archimonde, I think the RL wanted to save it as an option for if we become bogged down on a Heroic progress boss which is an interesting way of doing it.

I haven't killed Archimonde yet, my last guild was killing him on an extra night I couldn't attend, so hoping we have a go at him soon. 
Last night I was chasing tomes though so was happy to leave him behind for more boss kills... and I needed every one of them!

I only needed 4 tomes at the start of the night so was fairly confident especially after the first one dropped from Iskar.  Alas, it was determined to make me wait until the last boss, Gorefiend Heroic, to drop the 4th one I needed.

But drop it did!

And now I am the proud owner of
Nithramus, the All-Seer

2 comments:

  1. Yay grats! And hope you're liking this more laid back guild. It certainly seems very different to what you were doing before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :-)
    Yeah, much more relaxed and much more fun. The progress is moving along nicely too, even if we aren't breaking any records.

    ReplyDelete