Wednesday 22 July 2015

Triple Whammy...

A good day...

1.  BUFFS!
First up some buffs announced for Ele Shaman. 
Blizzard obviously read my post about levelling a mage and felt the need to act! :-P

Cooldown on Ascendance reduced to 2 minutes.
A big change even if Ascendance is pretty weak at the moment.  The real gain here is that it will line up with the Legendary Ring, and we can also spec into Elemental Mastery to power it up even more.

All 3 of those lined up every two minutes should be a nice boost to our dps!

Mastery was also buffed but is still way behind all the other stats.  I'm stuck with some Mastery pieces though so hey, a buff is a buff.

2.  INSPIRED
Next up, we 1-shot Socrethar!

Is everyone reading my blog now?  :-)
It's even less likely that my guild is reading my blog than Blizzard but we pulled of one of the cleanest kills I have ever experienced.

People moved, interrupted and switched targets almost perfectly but the real props go to the Bear tank who did an amazing job in the Construct.

We even followed it up with a first kill of Tyrant Velhari (after wiping 5 times on the trash :-s) taking us to 11/13HC

3.  ACCEPTED
A great night was rounded off with the news that I have passed my trial!

I've still got a long way to go to catch the other Ele Shaman in the team (never mind the mages and hunters)  but I am now officially a raider.

I'm hoping there will be a few more Heroic runs yet as I've had horrendous luck with the Personal Loot  (27 bosses + 11 Seals = 3 minor upgrades).  And we've now switched to DKP which puts me even further behind as a late-comer to the team.

It will be very difficult for me to force my way into the reckoning for the Mythic team (when we get there) but I am up for the challenge!

Happy Raiding!

No comments:

Post a Comment