Thursday 9 July 2015

A Little Bit Nervous...

Trial begins with my new guild tonight.

They are at 7/13HC in HFC and I'm getting a run on the farm night. 
Should be straight-forward as it is Heroic rather than Mythic but I've only killed 1 boss so far in this tier, and that was on normal. 

I am also painfully aware that Ele Shaman are felt to be under-powered at the moment.

I've heard the 'under-powered' stuff before and that has never bothered me.
I've never felt it to be true at my level of play, thinking it must be an issue that only affects the highest level, as I think most of my dps loss in any fight is down to my own mistakes.

I'm also a bit behind in gear, they have already had a few kills on heroic so I'm 10-15ilvls behind them in my BRF gear.

So... under-powered, under-geared and don't know the fights...

Yes, I'm a little bit nervous.

1 comment: