Wednesday 22 February 2017

There's Only One... Sola!

Finally worked out how to change my name on here to Sola!

Yay me!

This has coincided with the other Sola (sadly) quitting our raid team.

To be honest, he wasn't a particularly good player.  Back in HFC, he seemed to do ok on his Boomkin but was determined to play Warrior in Legion and has struggled.

He was our Warrior tank who didn't know when to taunt on Ursoc and he was switched to dps for further Mythic progress.  Unfortunately, he continued to struggle as we progressed through Emerald Nightmare.

Fast forward to Nighthold and he was at the centre of the whole preparation debate, clearly not having looked at a guide or anything prior to our first run.

I hadn't either but had a couple of advantages over him... I was playing my Shaman so completely comfortable in a new situation, plus I play as Ranged which I think is more forgiving when you are learning fights.


Sola2 struggled again, frequently dying and always bottom of the dps, until he decided to quit raiding.
I suggested he switch back to his Boomkin but that would only solve some of the issues.
A really nice guy, lots of fun to raid with, and he appears to have fallen foul of our recent shift to a more 'hardcore' approach.

Sad times.

At least I get to keep my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment