Wednesday 30 September 2015

Lazy Mage...

FOTM-roll, the mage, has been sat at 100 for some time now.

All those plans to see how he fared versus my shaman have fallen by the wayside.
I got him raid-ready, 690ilvl, with upgraded Apexis gear, Kazzak and some crafting but ,no matter how much I would like to be doing extra raids with him, I just don't have the time.

So he just flies (because he can) around his garrison doing professions stuff and sending boats/followers out to continue his legendary questline.
Lazy bugger!

There are a few options for him...

1.  Move him into my Shaman's guild and join their alt night.
A nice idea but I never turn up to the alt night anyway, it's on a Friday evening, he would just be flying around his garrison in a different guild.

2.  Raid with the guild he is in.
Another nice idea, they are progressing through the later stages of normal modes so he is fairly close to them in gear and my experience on the Shaman should be able to bridge that gap.
Unfortunately, the first two raid nights clash with my Shaman's raid nights and the third is their progress night when I'm sure they would prefer me to bring my actual Shaman.

3.  Pug.
I hate pugging

4.  Fly around his garrison for a while then level another char...
Yep, this is what I'm doing.  Levelling 2 chars actually.
Priest is at 98 and Warrior is at 40 (new record!) 
(Warrior is stuck now though, I don't like the Thousand Needles and WPL/EPL are still a bit too fresh from the Mage.)

So the Mage joins the list... Rogue, Prot Pala (haha), Hunter... chars I have great raid plans for before realising (again) that I don't have time for more raiding.

Expect a 'Lazy Priest' post in a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment