Friday 5 January 2018

Alt Shenanigans - Arms Warrior??

11 of the 12 classes at 110 now, only Monk to go.

I had some lofty goals of running tem all through invasions each week, gearing them up with Relinquished tokens and eventually collecting all of the class mounts.  It seemed like a better idea than running around Dalaran on my main, looking at the groupfinder (but not applying for any groups).

That didn't last long to be honest, felt like too much of a chore.  It did get me playing all of them though, and sometimes one would grip my attention for a while so I would do some World Quests and LFR on it.

Since abandoning the invasion plan, I just jump on whatever alt I feel like to just go do stuff!
Recently, I've been enjoying the Arms Warrior of all things.
It has the simplest of simple rotations, on par with BM Hunter and Havoc Demon Hunter as the easiest specs to play, but there is a certain satisfaction to be gained from hitting something really hard with a big sword!  :-)

I originally levelled the Warrior because they kept destroying me in PvP... I can't remember why I was doing PvP now but I was doing some random BGs and always struggled when I came up against a Warrior. 
I didn't do any PvP on the Warrior, I stopped doing it on the Shaman and forgot all about it, so he sat around for the last few months without even leaving his order hall until the invasion plan started.

Still not doing any PvP on the Warrior but I'm now playing it on the side, it's up to er... 2nd or 3rd alt, which is high indeed for a class I've pretty much avoided for all of my WoW life.  It has even edged out the Mage, only my pipedreams of one day being a Paladin tank are keeping it from going higher (Timewalking last week, content for making you feel good about your tanking ability :-) ).

A couple of runs through LFR and a few WQs, I'm now considering doing some real content with him!  Maybe run some Mythic plus this week, I doubt I will reach the 975ilvl that pugs want for a normal Antorus run though.  The old guild is gathering to raid once more so maybe some opportunities there.

It's exciting being at this stage with a new class, so much content ahead of me and no rush to clear it... I'm going to have to name-change first though, can't take him seriously at the moment xD

1 comment:

  1. Haha i think its a pretty decent name myself ... for a warrior.

    ReplyDelete