Thursday 29 October 2015

Just Filling Time...

With Archimonde Heroic lying dead at our feet, my GM set her sights firmly on Mythic progression and we pushed on to Mythic Hellfire Assault.

That was the plan anyway.

We had already had one night of wipes on here a couple of weeks earlier.  Very little progress was made but at least everyone got a decent idea of what was needed to succeed.

Optimism was fairly high for our second night of Mythic raiding, especially after killing Heroic Archi, but it was unfounded and progress was extremely slow.

At the end of the night, a number of people then spoke up and said they had never been interested in raiding Mythic content anyway and just wanted to stick to Heroic.

So our Mythic raiding died there and then.

The GM is still in bullish mood though, doing her best to recruit Mythic-ready (and willing) raiders to re-fill the roster.
The main disappointment being that half of the officers were the ones to step out of the team, surely this has come up in Officer chat at some point before now?

Meanwhile, I am just plodding along with the alts.

DK made it to 100 over the weekend to make it 10/11.

I still haven't worked out how to play it though. 
I've read Icy Veins and follow their 'rotation' but I seem to spend a lot of my time not doing anything, just waiting for procs. 

Is that the way it is supposed to be?

I'm only doing the basics at the moment - Diseases, Howling Blast, Obliterate and Frost Strike - so maybe it becomes more fluid when I add in the other abilities?

I'll add them in when my fingers can work out which key to hit for Killing Machine procs without me looking at my action bars.

I'm intrigued by the Frost spec though, and want to see how it pans out with more practice and gear.

Rogue, Mage and Paladin are all ready for raiding and just waiting for an opportunity but still have to bring the Priest up to speed.

And there is always the lowly Warrior who has made his way to 65 and old Nagrand... he could be there a while yet,

No comments:

Post a Comment